Tuesday 17 January 2012

Powerful MP59 Irons

  Golf club makers fell in love with titanium because it's stronger and lighter than steel. That means designers can make thinner driver faces, which creates discretionary weight that can be repositioned in other areas to improve performance.
  But with the release of the new Mizuno MP-59 Irons, Mizuno uses titanium for a completely different purpose—forgiveness.

  So…of course one of the sticks I was most looking forward to testing this year was their replacement the Mizuno MP-59 Irons.  Well…speaking of the Mizuno MP-59 Irons…a couple weeks ago I got a quick glance at what the set would look like and I have to admit I was intrigued.  And then these pics surfaced and sealed the deal.  The 58′s have had a long run in the bag…but these just might be the ones that give them the boot!
  The Mizuno MP-59 Irons are amazing. They made the 59′s harmonics better than then the 58′s, or the 62′s. The 59′s top line and sole are almost identical to the 68. The Mizuno MP-59 Irons is a lot easier to hit. They feel so much better than the 58. I think your expectations suck then, because you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. There is a lot of weight on the bottom and out on the perimeter. That is what makes the iron so great. If you want a hard club to hit then get, then get the 69.
  Got a chance to try a Mizuno MP-59 Irons 6-iron with the KBS Tour shaft (!!!) yesterday. Saving my pennies, it was amazing. Forgiving, yet imparts precision; great Mizuno forged feel as always. Have auditioned many others but thinking this one’s the keeper; now have to find a full demo set to complete my evaluation…
You're lucky I agreed in advance with Mizuno to give the Mizuno MP-59 Irons away because the clubs are exactly what I'm looking for in my next set of irons. First and foremost, they feel good and even though they are rated for the better player, you don't have to be a PGA Tour player to hit them. Also (and almost equally important), I like the way they look. Call me vain, but one of the first things I do when I pick up a club off of the rack is to judge the appearance and the Mizuno MP-59 Irons put almost every other club to shame.

Read More At http://mizuno-club.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment